Earlwood Dental Services will reduce treatment availability according to Level III restrictions as recommended by the Australian Dental Association and adopted by the Australian Health Protection Principle Committee (AHPPC)
The health and safety of our patients, staff and community is our TOP PRIORITY.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR WELFARE. Please contact us if you need of ANYTHING including any domestic needs or foods and we will try our best to help you.
You can contact us by PHONE, EMAIL or Facebook below
WE REMAIN OPEN FOR:
Emergency patients with:
- Broken teeth (will be temporarily repaired)
- Sharp appliances (orthodontic)
- Patients requiring urgent maintenance of infection including advanced Periodontal disease
- Examinations for urgent medical assessments required by medical practitioners.
- ORTHODONTIC Patients will be stabilised so that treatment is active even when you are not in attendance. Orthodontic patients will be contacted individually to ensure your attention is current.
Most other non urgent treatments will be deferred until treatment restrictions are lifted to level 2.
PLEASE STAY IN TOUCH, we are very happy to take calls to answer any questions you have.
WE WILL RESCHEDULE any appointments where treatment is DEFERRED.
Facebook: Earlwood Dental Services
VIDEO CONFERENCE available by request.
We are happy to address any concerns you have if you contact us. All patients with appointments will be contacted personally via your provided details.
Keep safe and looking forward to when COVID-19 is under control.
Drs CLem Maloof & George Ikonomidis