CONTINUING TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF CARE AND MAINTAINING A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR PATIENTS & STAFF.
NOW RESUMING TREATMENTS as recommended by the Australian Dental Association and adopted by the AHPPC (level 1) (Drs Maloof and Ikonomidis have been members of the ADA for 30 years)
High level cross infection practices continue
- Use only sterilized or disposable dental instruments
- Wiped down the dental chair after EVERY patient
- Use individual (disposable) head rest covers for every consultation
- Use disposable gloves for every consultation.
- Adhered to strict training of all staff.
- Used a ‘no rinse or spit’ technique of mouth washing.
- Used Personal Protective Equipment
As a condition on entering this practice, all patients:
- HOSPITAL GRADE hand sanitizer is used on entry and exit
- Accept to have their TEMPERATURE taken.
- are seated apart (social distancing) from one another
- Should not to be accompanied unless by a carer
- Should arrive no earlier than necessary
- Prefered settling by card as a preference although cash will be accepted by seniors who do not have cards.
- Disclose any exposure prone incidence or relevant symptoms
Sanitation of common areas are performed throughout the day.
- Waiting room furniture, seats and armrests
- Reception benchtops.
- Door knobs, handles and support arms.
- Cloth furniture is sprayed
We will Defer treatment for those who may be at risk of having COVID-19 or influenza or:
- Have any respiratory symptoms or temperature
- Have come into contact with anyone suspicious of symptoms.
- Have travelled in the last month.